It’s that time of the year again! Take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and get your outdoor fall maintenance done before it gets cold!
- Inspect your roof and gutters – while you’re up there, string your Christmas Lights!
- Rake and bag fallen leaves.
- Disconnect your outdoor hoses.
- Check your Humidifier (clean or replace filter)
- Fertilize and give your lawn a good watering to prepare it for winter.
- Cover or bring in yard ornaments & patio furniture.
- Prune Plants and trees (although some plants, such as hydrangeas, don’t need to be pruned until Spring!)